Now that we are about a month into the new year, I thought I would take the time to highlight some of the fun we had serving you this year. We love being a part of your life, and wanted to summarize the ways we had the privilege to do serve you in 2017.
- We launched two new products: Ultimate Bath Bombs (painted with Mica!) and Blossom – Alluring Lilac Goat Milk Soap, and we also introduced our Mini Hand + Heel Butters for an on-the-go or try-me size.
- We met you at 44 events – WOW! We enjoyed seeing you at the Holland Farmers Market, Kalamazoo Farmers Market Night Market, St. Joseph Lions Club Craft Show, St. Joseph Bluff Artisan Faire, St. Joseph Inn at Harbor Shores Holiday Bazaar, South Haven Mitten Made Makers Market, and Christmas at Wings! That’s a lot of setting up – but we are THRILLED to be there for you!
- We added 8 new Retail Partners! From Lucky’s Market in Traverse City and Ann Arbor, Michigan, to Adelaide’s Boutique in Houston, Texas, and two local lavender farms, you can find Pure Goat Soapworks products all over the US! Check out our Where to Buy page on the website for details!
- We connected with you through Instagram, Facebook, and our Newsletter (subscribe for special offers!).
- We launched our first ever Christmas Bonus Time giving you the chance to get three full-sized bonus gifts with purchase! Look for this again next year during the Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend. (Sign up for our Newsletter mentioned above to be sure you’re included this year!)
- We added our first part-time market helper, our daughter Lidiya Hasse to help out during busy events. Look for her to be running a few market days this summer!
Whew! That’s even more than I thought it would be. Funny how you don’t really know what you’ve done until you take a moment to sit down and write it all out.
I hope you enjoyed being our customer in 2017 as much as we have enjoyed serving you. We look forward to serving you even better in 2018.
Question: Have you taken a look at what you did last year? We’d love to know a bit about the great things you did in 2017. I’m sure there will be room for you to pat yourself on the back a bit. Take the time to do it, you deserve it.
Thanks for reading, and do leave a comment and share.